8/25/2008

(Cincinnati) Jo-an

3940 Olympic Blvd, Suite 135
Erlanger,KY
(859)746-2634

Mon-Fri 11:30am~1:30pm, 5:30pm~10pm
Sat 5:30pm~10pm

If you are around
Cincinnati and interested in good Japanese food, you've got to visit Jo-an.

I think Joan was opened because of the demand from many Toyota related business people visiting from Japan. These guys are sophisticated upper class and know what they eat. In other words, they can't be fooled by just ordinarly food.

Jo-an is a bit expensive but worth to pay. You simply can't find this level of food around here. It is just unbeatable. Their Sushi is so fresh as well as other izakaya menu.

This place is extremely hard to find, so I will give you a map. Click here.

Please enjoy the authentic Japanese food at Joan!

1 comment:

D. Moser said...

Food is delicious, that part is true. The service is incredibly inefficient, considering the preponderance of left-brains, and often times borders on the RUDE> I took my husband there for a birthday luncheon, and while my food was promptly delivered, his food, despite repeated inquiries. was never delivered to our table. Mumbling, bumbling, lame excuses as to why..and then as they finally packaged his order up so he could take it to work with him as a carry out..they "generously" offered to buy his lunch, but were quick to point out that I still needed to pay for mine, "since mine was delivered on time." Tacky. Today I gave restaurant another shot, strictly as a carryout, since I was still irritated about previous lunch experience. At 12:30 pm I was refused one of the lunch specials, as it was already sold out, and told the other lunch special required too many "boxes" and would not be available as carry out. Instead I had to order each item ala carte, and never received the miso soup I requested three times. Amazing. Sushi chefs at that restaurant???You are awesome,but I suggest you considering opening a new establishment. Considering the large numbers of open tables, I am probably not the only person having these bad experiences.