8/21/2008

(Chicago) Santouka

100 E. Algonquin Road, Arlington Hts., IL 60005
(847) 956-6699

I have already talked about Santouka in LA, but if you are in Chicago, you still can find Santouka. Santouka is a resutaurant specialized in Japanese noodle called 'Ramen.'
If you are interested in it, Wikipedia tells you very well about its history, and for introduction of different kinds of Ramen, RamenTokyo.com explains very nicely.

Santouka is very well established in Japan. Since it was difficult to find good Ramen restaurant, it was dream come true for Japanese people living in US when they opend well-known Ramen restaurant, Santouka, in multiple locations through out US.

Santouka restaurants are located within the food court of Mitsuwa Market Place. Mitsuwa Market Place, itself, might be interesting to you because this huge groccery store sells authentic Japanese products. Five Mitsuwa Market Places are located through out the US.


Other Mituwa Market Place locations in US:

Torrance, CA
21515 Westen Ave,Torrance,CA 90501
(310)212-1101

Santa Monica, CA
3760 Centinera Ave ,Los Angeles、CA 90066
(310)391-1101

Costa Mesa, CA
665Paularino Ave, CostaMesa,CA92626
(714)434-1101

New Jersey
595 River Road,Edgewater,NJ 07020
(201) 941-1004

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)